Records Request Information
Record Request Policies/Processes
- Public records shall be open for inspection by any resident of Kentucky, except for those records listed in KRS 61.870 to 61.884.
- Requests for records must be made by the applicant in writing and can be hand-delivered, mailed, faxed, or e-mailed. It is preferred requests are made using one of the forms below.
- In-person inspection of records may occur during regular office hours.
- If copies of records are requested, pre-payment of .10 cents a page is required. If records are requested to be mailed, pre-payment of postage is required.
- Hard copy records will not be converted into electronic format by the district. When inspecting records in person, the applicant can take pictures of them, copy/scan them with a portable scanner, or request copies be made. The custodian of records shall protect against any duplication methods that risks damage/alteration to the original record.
Address of Records: 307 Bracken Street, Augusta, KY 41002
Custodians of Records: Timothy Litteral, Finance Director, & Lisa McCane, Superintendent
E-mail for Records: firstname.lastname@example.org
Records Request Phone #: 606-756-2545
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Requirements to be included in a records request:
- The name of the requesting party (applicant)
- A statement confirming the requesting party is a resident of Kentucky
- Mailing address or e-mail address of requesting party
- Description of the documents requested
- Signature of the requesting party