The Augusta Athletic Department will host a youth basketball camp for boys and girls ages 5-12. The camp will run June 14-16 from 8:00 - 11:00 AM at the Augusta Independent Gymnasium.
The cost is $45 per camper. For multiple children in the same household, the second child is $30 and then each additional child is $15.
- Instruction from Head Coach Jason Hinson, Varsity staff, and high school players
- Campers are exposed to the coaching staff, as well as past and present players
- Learn the principles of the Panther system
- Taught the correct fundementals that can be practiced at home
- Drill and skill work + Games played daily
- Will be a fun, enjoyable experience for all campers
- Each player receives a camp shirt
- Lunch provided daily
- Pool pass provided to the Augusta City Pool for the days of the camp
- Wear athletic gear and tennis shoes
- Bring your own water bottle with your name on it
- Have a positive attitude and work hard.
To sign-up, complete the form at the link below and return the form and payment to the school office or bring on the first day of camp.
Youth Basketball Camp Sign-Up Form