Remaining Schedule for 2020-21 School Year
Augusta Independent will remain on our current schedule for the remaining of the school year with K-12 in-person students attending Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Wednesday will continue to be used for servicing our virtual students and deep-cleaning the building. Preschool students will continue to attend two days per week in-person following the Monday/Tuesday or Thursday/Friday schedule.
We fully anticipate retuning to a five-day per week schedule at the beginning of next school year and a four-day per week schedule for preschool.
Prom has been scheduled for May 01, 2021, with some modifications.
- Students in grades 9-12 are invited.
- Class of 2020 graduates will be invited to the 2021 Prom.
- There will be no “walk-in” event. A simple drop-off will occur between 7:00 and 7:30.
- There will be no previewing of the prom by non-attendees. A virtual preview will be available on Facebook.
- Prom will be from 7:30-11:00 with crowning occurring at 10:30.
- Only seniors may invite guests to attend the crowning. Each senior may have two guests attend the crowning ceremony. Those guests will be seated in the upper balcony. The crowning ceremony will be streamed live to Facebook.
- There will be no after-prom this year.
The 2021graduation ceremony is scheduled for May 21, 2021, at 7:00 PM. Each graduate will be permitted to have 10 guests attend.